rants ; shout ; pictures .
friends. boredphuckers team-x
http://team-b.blogspot.com/

Friday, October 14, 2005

angst in demand

found this off a dating site lollerskates. the magic of google.

HiE, my name is Pebbles and I'm looking for my "Bam-Bam" to sweep me off my feet.

Pebbles posted this profile on 9/26/2000:

Name:Pebbles

AKA: Skylah, Pebbs

Addictions: searching for my Bam-Bam

Alcohol: sometimes

Area Code:212

Art: n/a

Astrology: will tell you later

Birthdate: 1972

Books: There's so many. I can't remember them all.

Boxers or Briefs?: For him-definitely boxers. For me-Thongs or bloomers.

Bra-Size: 46C

Build: broad shoulders.....Hut hut hut...^tackle^

Clothes: Yes, I have clothes. What do you think, I walk around naked *eeeeeek*.

Computer: Yep, the no-frill brand. {laughing}

Drugs: no

Education: Ok, are you going to judge me by how much education I have?!

Ethnic: Miss. Blaque American

Exercise: I wouldn't be on this site if I did it often. {laughing}

Eyes: pretty brown eyes

Family: yes, and I hope my bam-bam loves his family just as much as I do.

Fertility: *fingers cross*

Food: If it looks good, smell good, and season good. Oh yeah I'll eat it.

Freckles: not

Great First Date: I want my "Bam-Bam" to decide.

Hair: straight brown

Hats: no

Height: past 5'7

Hugs: nice and warm, peeze. ;}

Instrument: no

Interests: "BAM-BAM"-my soul mate-my kindred love muffin {snicker}. Looking for an honest man.

Jewelry: diamonds are a girls best friend.

Kids: no

Language: ingles y espanol, un poco

Location: Manhattan

Magazines: Jet, Ebony, and People

Married?: *fingers cross* {wishing on a star}

Movies: anything thats funny, scary,romantic or dramatic. I think thats everything

Music: "The jeffersons theme song"..."Good Times theme song" "Roswell theme song" I'm really into the Tv shows/drama theme song genre. *laughing my ass off* But it's the truth. I like pop music too.

Myers-Briggs Type (MBTI): No thanks! I'm a "Bam-Bam" type. *) "Yabba Dabba Dooo"

Occupation: self employed

Orientation: real men only

Pajamas: yes

Paper/Plastic? and asking this question will......?

Pets: allergic

Politics: enough already-Gore 100%

Quote: "Looking for Love in all the wrong places"

Rltnshps: friends for a little while/serious/marriage-maybe. "Bam-Bam" I'm here for ya babe-bey.

Shoes: are you buying me a pair?! (s)

Sport: I like playing TOUCH football. *wink)

TV: martin, roswell, the parkers, and Angel.

Time Mgmt: and this information is needed because.........??

Travel: I want to go to Hawaii. (hint)

Weight: 325+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home